Search This Blog

19.4.09

SUNDAY POEM ABOUT THE MALE ORGASM (For a change!)

UTTERING THE WORDS OF LIFE


Last night when I
licked the wet walls
of your mouth’s cave,
nibbled the sweet
shells of your ears,
palpated the soft creamy
down of you
and slipped inside you
between your peaches…

I became a secret cannon.
A huge tube of steel!
Cunning symbols wrought thereon.

My swelling balls
the spherical wheels.

And I discharged from
the mountaintop to
the great all-encompassing
lake beneath.

Became the cannonball
then a pinball
rushing through tubes,
mazes and passageways.

Then with a great spurt
of red fire gushed
fireworkingly through your head
with a shout
and you breathed

‘I’m coming! I’m coming!’

Me, I hurtled through air
still rising!
Till, reaching the zenith
of my whirling arc;
I plunged,
fell with grace,
disappeared over
the crested ridge
and landed with a thud
in a field of disinterested cows.

The ball I was became flattened
on the sweet earth,
its grey skin merged
into hands, eyes, legs.

On the faint breeze
wafting from the next valley
I heard your voice,
laden with urgency,
uttering the words of life:

‘I’M COMING! I’M COMING!’

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the comments Abuse. I was at MC and had been taught by all named . I even had a couple stay with my family during
    ring summer hols. I never suffered any Sexual abuse or?
    However I was abused I in old pigsty / Walking by an older pupil
    I spent 5 years from 1967.
    I had private Guitar lessons. Remedial lessons during first year for English in staff rooms.
    I spent 3 month I'll & treated in spare staff bedroom.
    MR ( ex Saturday Gardner either F2f Desmond (Superior).
    Perhaps the student who restrained and abused me learnt his habits else where.
    I never let my abuse longer on brain. My parents removed me when I told F2f Desmond and he my parents. I we still had Get Bed & Strs spend week hold even after I left .. They sometimes even stayed with my Unccle Fr Tommy in Duns Scotland. Keith Roberts

    ReplyDelete