Search This Blog

10.12.11

A Sonnet for Whitbarrow Moor.

WHITBARROW

Soft is the wind on Whitbarrow this day,
As if it’s breath just blesses as it flows,
Follows sheep-tracks to ancient groves
Where the wild orchids and the juniper grows.
That’s where I burned old wounds in fire
And laid me down in arms of sculpted oaks.
As after that midge-ridden solstice rise
At Swindale Stones; it seemed the rising sun
Had pierced me with some wild, transforming touch.
I had to stop my ears up to the screaming
Of the grass, and by the fallen larch,
I sensed the terror of the Over-Soul:
A single, vast, and acute sense of pain.
In spectral mist howling out Thelema!

3 comments:

  1. Finally, whatever equipment is used, it is important to get it checked out regularly since selling under or over what is required is an offense. Buy weighing machine online in India

    ReplyDelete